Bex Blargh

For more personal rants and raves, see my other blog at http://bexblargh.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Current faves

I've enjoyed visiting my mail box lately. No, not bills. Who enjoys those? However my mailbox has been regurgitating some lovely things I've purchased or been fortunate enough to be gifted as of late. Take a peek!

I was given these by a friend: a screen print baby onesie along with an adult zombie book cleverly disguised as a children's book. I love it!

In my mailbox today

Check out her Etsy store and see the other awesome things she makes!

This is a whimsical, clever brooch my friend Bascom made for me!

New acquisitions

It makes me smile! Kind of reminds me of the ancient fish that decided it wanted to stop eating in the water and live on land. So it grew legs. This fish looks like it's got a great idea and gearing up to start walking! Smart little bastard.

Finally, here is a quilt I bought for the baby's room. I think it will fit our crib nicely.

New acquisitions

New acquisitions

You can find this gal's store on Etsy as well!

I love the happy dogs and the colors. There were a lot of puppy quilts on Etsy but I was in love with another quilt with the same kind of fabric and color, however the seller raised the price before I could purchase it. This quilt fit my budget and I will purchase a blue dust ruffle for the crib and a breatheable bumper in blue also. We're thinking chocolate brown for the walls and then all the handmade goodies we can make and find for decoration. I don't care if things don't match. It's almost better if they don't because then the baby will have tons of colors to look at all the time!

These are my favorite handmade things right now. What is on your list currently?

2 comments: