Bex Blargh

For more personal rants and raves, see my other blog at http://bexblargh.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vee Dee

I've managed to get a few things stitched up.  I seem to have a little creative burst and here is what I have finished so far:

Happy F'in Valentine's Day

Quote from "My Name Is Bruce"

Zombie Love

I have some more ideas and some are already in patterns. The above zombie valentines are doing fairly well. They take a lot longer to make then I thought but I like them. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum. Sometimes stitching all day means I don't get anything done around the house and the joints don't always care for it.

The weather is finally freezing and there is a bit of snow here and there. I took a couple photos around town in the last week or so. I've been fighting bronchitis and some aches and pains. It hasn't been much fun but it could be worse. I'll try to take some photos tomorrow when I drive up to The Plaza.

Sunrise

Sometimes I do get up and watch the sun rise.

Focal points?

Gas tanks?

Fields and derricks

We think those are natural gas derricks.

Pioneer trails marking


Tschus.

1 comment: