Bex Blargh

For more personal rants and raves, see my other blog at http://bexblargh.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December re-cap

The end is nigh.  End of the year, anyways.  I hope everyone had a lovely holiday.   We really didn't do much as money is tight and family were unable to be with us. But it was a very nice Christmas and the first in our new house!

The last few weeks I've had an influx on orders through my Etsy site. I had a stroke of luck when someone received one of my pieces through her secret santa. She was so happy that she shared it on Reddit and I got orders from that. Thankfully due to those orders and some subversive ornaments I sold, I was able to order a low-priced sewing machine. Next up, geek pillows! (Once I figure out how to run a sewing machine.)


Tschus!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the typos. If/when I edit this, the program throws all the text together in one big block and then I have to re-enter all the spaces in between paragraphs and photos. Since I just did it once, I'm loathe to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been overrun by dogs! haha

    there is a website for animals in cleavage but I can't find it right now. The ones with kittens in cleavage are common, but there is a good one with all sorts of animals - ferrets, etc. - can't find it right now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gawd I must post to that site. If it's not too f'in creepy hahaha

    ReplyDelete