Bex Blargh

For more personal rants and raves, see my other blog at http://bexblargh.blogspot.com/.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pups and bugs!

My friend's baby shower is over so I can post this!

This only took about two weeks for me to stitch on and off. My friend loves her Boston Terrier and she also recently added a bee hive to her property. I used three patterns to create this for her on a baby towel.

She is due a few weeks before I am so it has been really helpful to trade stories with her. It's nice to know someone else who is going through this along with me! I was really happy to be able to attend her shower and give her this personalized gift. Hope you all like it too!

Embroidered baby towel Macro Boston Terrier Macro bee

3 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin adorable! I needs that BT pattern!!

    I delivered my first 2 months before my best pal delivered her first. I was great having someone in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete