Bex Blargh

For more personal rants and raves, see my other blog at http://bexblargh.blogspot.com/.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Oy vey, long time, no post!

I have meant to blog, I really have.  I think I've been overwhelmed and lazy.  I also have hesitated in posting because I am aware an old internet stalker-type is back on my track.  I didn't want to post because I'm sure he's reading my stuff again (why, I don't know.)  I can't stop being me just because of someone else's actions.

Since my last post I've kep myself busy with various stitching projects.  I've had to order some supplies to finish framing but otherwise they are done:

Galaga II

Slightly Trashy

I started another photograph-to-embroider piece and am busy with that.  I'm hoping to get it done before Breast Cancer Awareness Month starts up in October.  I've also got to clean up another pattern for a stitching swap I'm participating in.  I'm hoping it will turn out well!!  If anyone wants, I can start posting patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment